458 - HELP! iPhone 11 Bluetooth pairing on 458 | FerrariChat

458 HELP! iPhone 11 Bluetooth pairing on 458

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by drjon, Oct 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drjon

drjon Karting

Apr 30, 2004
    Los Angeles,CA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Hi everyone,

Is anyone having a problem pairing their iPhone 11 Bluetooth on their 458? I am able to go through the pairing process and the car shows that my device has successfully paired and the phone under Bluetooth settings shows pairing with Ferrari. However, when trying to make a voice call or receive a voice call, the radio will continue to play and I am not able to hear anybody talking. Any suggestions? My previous iPhone X did not have any problems.

Thanks!
    Jon

2. Avia11

Avia11 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    I think there is a bluetooth issue with the new update. I can't pair my iphone 11 pro max with either ferrari, or the range rover. it connects and then disconnects and behaves like you describe. i think we can wait for the next iphone update or restore to the previous version. apple has degenerated into a bunch of troglodytes.

3. Damian Baker

Damian Baker Rookie

Aug 31, 2018
    Full Name:
    Damian Hugh Baker
    I am having the same issue with my 2012 California did you get it sorted

4. Avia11

Avia11 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Yes. I think there was an auto update awhile ago and it started working again after that. I will probably not update my iPhone software right now if you’re saying it stopped working. Perhaps you can restore your previous iPhone software and wait until apple fixes it.

5. Damian Baker

Damian Baker Rookie

Aug 31, 2018
    Full Name:
    Damian Hugh Baker
    Thanks I will try it again