Help needed to run my 360 challenge | FerrariChat

Help needed to run my 360 challenge

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by snowsports1, May 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. snowsports1

snowsports1 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2013
    UK
    Full Name:
    Brian
    hi Guys. i am looking to do some testing with my new 360 challenge. first challenge is how to get the old fuel out and fresh fuel in! I have heard a fuel pumping rig can be made to easily empty the tanks after a session. does anyone have details of one i can buy or make please? also what is the most cost effective way to get fuel into it!! i dont want to use a screwdriver, will a tegiwa dump churn work? the premier fuel systems dump churns are £1000!! TIA

gt4me likes this.
  2. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Can’t help with tech but the best sounding car today here at Ferrari Challenge Laguna Seca (in club group) was a lone 360 challenge!

3. elevated velocity

Feb 9, 2019
    Just run the engine until the tank is nearly empty ? That’s probably the cheapest I think. Or disconnect a fuel line (probably difficult depending on how much room you have)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
    We install a Staubli fitting to allow pump out. It does require opening the cell and modifying the top plate on the top of the cell. Generally we do this while replacing the cell as nearly all the cars we have received had expired cells. Image Unavailable, Please Login

snowsports1 likes this.
  5. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
    We can do fill cans with the Redhead quick connects for $650 US but shipping would be a lot. Still would be a lot less then the the 1,000 pounds you are looking at over there.