HOSE PATTERN? 308 GT4 | FerrariChat

HOSE PATTERN? 308 GT4

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by bazooka, Jan 31, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bazooka

bazooka Rookie

Oct 19, 2007
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Paulo Gambini
    Hi there,
    I want to change/renew all the under bonnet hoses on my GT4 and was wondering if there is a pattern or something similar giving me a list of all the bits I need along with measurements/diameters of the hoses I need?
    Thanks
    Bazooka

2. racespecferrari

racespecferrari F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
    Suffolk, Uk
    Full Name:
    Pete.G By The Sea
    There are various aftermarket suppliers of sillicone hoses.

On a Mondy (and I presume a Gt4) there are two longs 40mm bore hoses to the radiator. I went with 38mm which fit just as good.

There is a company called Viper Performance here in the Uk and they make lengths up to 4 meters long and any colour. They are also arguably better quality than the widely used 'brand name' Samco.

From memory the header tank top hose I used was 9.5mm and the bottom hose 19mm. Just undo the jubilee clips and get a digital vernier caliper to measure the exact size. I bought one off ebay for under £10 delivered and it works fine.

Hope this helps

http://viper-performance.co.uk/

3. bazooka

bazooka Rookie

Oct 19, 2007
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Paulo Gambini
    Thanks for that. I want to replace everything I can....don't want it going up in smoke cos of a leaky pipe and a few of 'em are looking a little tired!

4. racespecferrari

racespecferrari F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
    Suffolk, Uk
    Full Name:
    Pete.G By The Sea
    Try doing a search for 308 sillicone hoses in the 308/328 Mondial section.

I started a thread on the hose that I bought. Mine are red which isn't to everyones taste.

Also Birdman started a thread on sillicone hoses