How long to process CPO warranty from dealer | FerrariChat

How long to process CPO warranty from dealer

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by DiamondDog, Sep 18, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA
    Hi,

I have a due bill documenting that my Authorized Ferrari Dealer owes me the 2 year CPO bumper to bumper per warranty.

It doesn't show up yet associated with my car and when I call them they say it takes time to process. It's been about 3 weeks.

Can someone tell me how long it took for your CPO 2 year warranty to "process" and get in the system?

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Yes it has to be filed with Ferrari and approved

Can take time.

@SAFE4NOW?

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  3. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    Not sure what “ due bill “ means.

if you purchased your Ferrari I may factory authorized for a dealership, as a CPO vehicle, they would submit the application, from what I understand from your post to be two years of warranty extension.

It can take some time for it to show up, depending upon how long your car is still in factory warranty.
    Meaning if your 488 still has three months of factory warranty, it may not show up for another month.

if you want to private message me the last six of your VIN I’d be happy to take a quick peek which will tell me a little bit more about the situation. I won’t be able to change anything but I may be able to shed some light on your question.

Steve

ScottS likes this.
  4. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    I’m guessing it takes a few weeks and has to be approved by Ferrari.
    My experience, I purchased a car with CPO from Ferrari of Austin and about 4 weeks later had to do a minor repair. I ask the dealer about the CPO and they said they were awaiting approval from Italy? Whatever that means…. Eventually it did get done.
    Another car I purchased from Foreign Cars Italia and they actually had me sign some docs for the CPO.
    Seems different Dealer’s act differently with the CPO process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiamondDog likes this.