How's Tarek K. ? | Page 7 | FerrariChat

How's Tarek K. ?

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Back Marker, Jan 30, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Gentlemen, it's not a topic about things that started back in the day with Balfour et al., although Egypt shares its history with this blood-ridden region.

2. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art

Ralph:

One of my best friends is a fellow who was in the IDF from 48 through 59. Has pictures of himself with Sharon, Bagan, Dyan, etc. He's currently living in the Bay Area, but has a home near Tel Aviv. He fhought in the intial fight, and the 56 war, has more than a few decorations, was recruited for Unit 101 by Sharon. His credentials are the best.

He realizes that what is going on today probably spells the death of Israel that he fought for. He believes that the nut cases have taken over, and the end result isn't going to be good. He also thinks it's too late to fix. I hope not, but if he's right, it doesn't spell a good future for Israel, and it didn't have to be.

Art

3. Max4HD

Max4HD Formula 3

Jun 20, 2006
    Florida
    I agree with your friend. The dramatic rise of Muslim fundamentalism, anti-semitism and nut cases in the Arab countries of the Middle East could bring about the end of the State of Israel. However, Israel does have a nuclear arsenal, as well as, delivery systems to take the rest of the world with them if backed into a corner. In fact, right wing Christian nut cases in the USA are banking on this scenario to bring about the "end of times" and the "rapture".

And if your Jewish friend feels safe in the USA, just wait to see the flood of anti-semitism that will engulf America after the next terrorist attack here. America's support of Israel will be preached as the reason for such an attack occurring.