For Sale - Hydraulic Car Storage Lift North NJ | FerrariChat

For Sale Hydraulic Car Storage Lift North NJ

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by mr308gtb, Jan 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Price is $1250.

One owner. Bought from Eagle Equipment in 2001, USA made. Never had any issues. Good condition, always used to store my two Ferraris. Moving and can't fit into my new garage. This is the narrow version of the lift. I think it is 110" from baseplate to baseplate. Aluminum ramps, comes with 5 plastic drip trays and a steel drip tray that can be used to jack the car from, if you want to lift it off the wheels while it is up on the lift, really convenient to do tire and brake work. Must pick up and remove/transport from North NJ. Clifton area.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jgivoo

Jgivoo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2016
    New Jersey
    Can you provide dimensions on width, i.e. outside edge of left ramp to outside edge of right ramp. Also dimension of inside edge of left ramp to inside edge of right ramp.
    Thank you.