Hyper-flow contact info | FerrariChat

Hyper-flow contact info

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by teegeefla, Mar 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. teegeefla

teegeefla Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    Full Name:
    Tom Gee
    A Google search has come up dry on finding contact info for Hyper-Flow catalytic converters. I have found a Hyperflow (no hyphen) company in Australia, and a Hyper-flo (no w) that does work on motorcycles but no Hyper-flow. Any help would be appreciated.

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Not too sure what you seek exactly but parts distributors like Ricambi carry them

3. itsablurr

itsablurr Formula 3

Dec 9, 2005
    Carlisle, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Out of business as of last year. The owner took on a position with GTO Engineering.

4. 4redude

4redude Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2005
    Fungus Corner
    Full Name:
    Brian Keegan
    Hello All, I can provide a bit of insight into Hyper-Flow and what is happening. The company has been dormant for the last couple of years, so if anyone is selling or marketing any Hyper-Flow product, it is not genuine. The company is spooling up
    and coming back in the near future with the same quality products and same people involved with the added bonus of Scuderia Rampante and Dave Helms. A few products are currently in production. I will pass along more info as I get it. Be patient!