I wanted a new Tesla until I went to the Raleigh Service Center | FerrariChat

I wanted a new Tesla until I went to the Raleigh Service Center

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by woody byrd, Aug 20, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. woody byrd

woody byrd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2006
    cary, nc
    Full Name:
    woody byrd
    #1 woody byrd, Aug 20, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
    I am looking for a Tesla S, and went to the service center thinking I might be able to some new cars or maybe drive one. That place looks like a zoo. If the parking lot is supposed to hold 100 cars, i bet there was 130. Packed in and available with a single lane one way traffic pattern, and ropes and hand made signs directing. It was full with every possible model. I went in the building, and after being a first class car dealerships, this was a warehouse, with maybe a ten customers looking at there cellphones and two Service reps sitting at the counter busy on their computers.
    My question to Tesla local owners, is getting service there, as much of a nightmare as it looks like it would be? I guess this is the only place to get it done?

2. woody byrd

woody byrd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2006
    cary, nc
    Full Name:
    woody byrd
    After a little research, the answer to my question is YES.

rampante550 likes this.
  3. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Dunno about NC, but my local service center is great. I've only been there a couple times, but they are always very efficient and prompt. Was a way better experience than my BMW dealer where it frequently took 45 mins just to drop the car off. They have greatly out grown the building they are in though, so yeah the parking lot is always packed. I heard they just got zoning approval for a new location.