"ID? My very old Ferrari.." from the sideline. | FerrariChat

"ID? My very old Ferrari.." from the sideline.

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by open roads, Jan 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I as well as many of you have been watching from the sidelines as 1oldF has easily captured best first post ever and post of the month honors. With 10,447 views in three weeks there certainly has been great interest. Restraint is exhibited as well with about a dozen active contributers.

The secondary question is where is Marcel? I hope he is well and perhaps waiting to weigh in. I honestly thought that there would be a concensous in a couple weeks, which has passed.

It is enlightening as well, though not completely surprising, to hear of cars being delivered with inaccuracies in the documents which accompany them. Many "factory correct" jokes may follow.

The possibility of a replacement body or engine also makes identification difficult doesn't it. I like the Ferrari script. Perhaps added to the new body?

I honestly don't know what to make of it. Because of the contour of the hood though I would go with a 212/225.

He will certainly blow all the youngsters away if he post in "what I drove in college." as well.

Your thoughts ?