I'm back, got my first problem, 2007 - 599 GTB Battery issues | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I'm back, got my first problem, 2007 - 599 GTB Battery issues

Discussion in '612/599' started by KENCO, Aug 20, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Exactly. I made my own. The wiring is on the site I posted. Not too hard and works great.

2. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I'm not saying this is going to fix your problem but, when I had the car down to Competizione they discovered a connection between the dangle and the battery which they eliminated so a straight shot from the charger to battery. Fixed everything!

3. KENCO

KENCO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    KJG
    #28 KENCO, Sep 5, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
    Got everything installed and working perfectly.
    Positive bolted on extra stud on battery and negative bolted on clamp, luckily I had some metric nuts around.
    As per the Ferrari manual the power lead is just smashed in the trunk lid, crazy but that's what it says to do.

The bracket fit perfect, now I am really wondering why someone would not re-install, probably AAA and the guy was to lazy to put back on. The holes with threads are for the trunk carpet to bolt to.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Skidkid likes this.
  4. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Nicely done. Exactly what I would have done.