Is anyone familiar with Cool Car Ceramic | FerrariChat

Is anyone familiar with Cool Car Ceramic

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by GrigioGuy, Jan 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    The product is supposed to be a sound-and-heat insulator that sprays in very thinly and is supposed to be very effective. The website is http://www.coolcarllc.com/page.asp?ID=1

I have read a review in one of the hotrod magazines and they were impressed, but I've always questioned the validity of reviews when there's an ad for the product right next to the article.

What I'm contemplating is spraying the interior of my 328 when I have the interior refinished later this year.

Thoughts?

2. lou staller

lou staller Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2002
    Orange County Ca
    Full Name:
    Lou Staller
    I'm not familiar with that specific product but I do know from personal experence Street Rodders are always fighting heat from engines and exhaust. I've used different products in the past but was most satisfied with Dynamat. It's a black rubber type material that form fits to almost any shape. And seems to be a whole lot cheaper then CCC. If you do decide to use CCC let me know how it works out because I'm going to need a s*** load to do my 308.