Is it time for gun control in Washington? | Page 106 | FerrariChat

Is it time for gun control in Washington?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Sep 17, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    The Dems have given Trump a field day!

1. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago
      Can you believe that I had to go through the worst and most corrupt political Witch Hunt in the history of the United States (No Collusion) when it was the “other side” that illegally created the diversionary & criminal event and even spied on my campaign? Disgraceful!

5,366 replies3,629 retweets14,390 likes

2. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago
      Jobless claims in the United States have reached their lowest (BEST) level in over 50 years!

3,574 replies4,796 retweets22,269 likes

3. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
      Despite No Collusion, No Obstruction, The Radical Left Democrats do not want to go on to Legislate for the good of the people, but only to Investigate and waste time. This is costing our Country greatly, and will cost the Dems big time in 2020!

8,092 replies7,661 retweets31,152 likes

4. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago
      The Trump Haters and Angry Democrats who wrote the Mueller Report were devastated by the No Collusion finding! Nothing but a total “hit job” which should never have been allowed to start in the first place!

9,075 replies8,591 retweets38,175 likes

5. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
      Do you believe this? The New York Times Op-Ed: MEDIA AND DEMOCRATS OWE TRUMP AN APOLOGY. Well, they got that one right!

9,170 replies14,261 retweets64,386 likes

6. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
      138 people have been killed in Sri Lanka, with more that 600 badly injured, in a terrorist attack on churches and hotels. The United States offers heartfelt condolences to the great people of Sri Lanka. We stand ready to help!

5,881 replies15,548 retweets64,405 likes

7. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
      Happy Easter! I have never been happier or more content because your Country is doing so well, with an Economy that is the talk of the World and may be stronger than it has ever been before. Have a great day!

16,678 replies18,351 retweets102,379 likes

8. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago
      Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more. We stand ready to help!

wax and knocker like this.
  2. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    wax likes this.
  3. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Trump is his own fan base .............. and a moron

4. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    and yet.......He's the president of the USA and you're just moretti

5. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Stupid things happen ....... with the help of Russians

6. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So when he romps in for a second term who are they going to blame this time?

7. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    what I find amazing is that even though the Russian hoax has been comprehensively debunked, people on the left still believe it, thanks to the ongoing media propaganda.

Truth and logic have no place in the new media age.

8. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    He's like if Hanson got in here, our standing in the world would plummet

You would know how we are held in good standing in the world (well, until this idiot went feral in Christchurch) but it only takes a few idiots like Hanson to denigrate our good standing with her rubbish about the yellow horde and now the Muslim threat :rolleyes:

And how come Hillary still isn't in jail/gaol ?

I agree with most of what you right wing looneys say but you are all mad ....... I'm right you're wrong, get over it :p

Or as I like to say to a friend of mine "build a bridge and jump off it" :p

9. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    To be honest I think Aussies have their hand on it if they think the rest of the world thinks anything of them.
    Or, more to the point, if they think the rest of the world judges us by our politicians.

I certainly didn’t judge American individuals because Obama was completely useless.

10. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Nobody anywhere in the world gives a fuchs about Australia (and we should be very happy about that!).

The obsession with our "standing" is just a media insecurity complex - the media thinks they're important therefore the world must think so too.

Steve355F1 likes this.
  11. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  12. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
  13. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Is that your take on it? Sounds like that number might apply to your iq too then.

14. 4_Eff_Sake

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Argumentum ad hominem... unsurprising

15. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    #2640 Aircon, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    In that respect, we appear to be on par.

16. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I was at Frankfurt airport many years ago when I saw some passengers with luggage that had Aussie flags on it (this was the late 80s) and when I spoke to them to see where they were from they said Canada, so I asked if they enjoyed going to Oz to which they said they had never been .

I asked why the flag stickers on their bags and they said if they put Canadian or US flags their bags go missing but since they put Oz flags on they always get to their destination. THEY said, no the media, that Aussies we well thought of and we should try to keep that reputation.

I never give a fuchs what the media or politicians say but it only takes one moron like Hanson to make us look stupid or xenophobic (I think someone told her what that means)

Its328 likes this.
  17. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Are you guys playing golf ??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

4_Eff_Sake likes this.
  18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    No.... He has no balls

19. 4_Eff_Sake

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Any time you’re finished licking Trump’s I’m happy to discuss it with you

20. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    You want to discuss licking Trump's balls? What a ****ing sicko.

21. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    do you think Australia has a monopoly on stupid politicians? How do you think the average Turk feels about Erdogan with his constant dog whistling to rural morons? Or Russians about Vlad on a horse with his shirt off?

Australia is irrelevant to the rest of the world, we're just a nice place for a holiday. Be grateful for that, otherwise we'd have a million Mexicans moving to Brisbane :)

FazzerPorscheman and Steve355F1 like this.
  22. 4_Eff_Sake

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Well, it’s a rare opportunity to find out how you’ve managed to keep your lunch down with your nose so close to the a’hole of the world’s biggest a’hole

DMWC likes this.
  23. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I love it when blind hate takes over rational thought.... Makes me laugh.... Yes, I'm laughing at you.

24. 4_Eff_Sake

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    You’re running out of new material... haven’t you headed down this line back around post 2620?

25. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    If it's fact, I stick with the story..... It was true before and it's true now.