Is this the type of owner that shouldn't have received a La Ferrari allocation? | FerrariChat

Is this the type of owner that shouldn't have received a La Ferrari allocation?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Kent Adams, Jan 13, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kent Adams

Kent Adams Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 11, 2020
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I got no problem with it. His money, not mine. Some folks like to collect stamps, I like to use them. To each their own.

That said, I'm happy for him, seems like an inspirational story of tribulation and ultimate triumph, happy for him!

AandSC likes this.
  3. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    @Kent Adams

Seems like this is an 'inspirational come back' story

Does not appear to be related to this person's state of mind 7+ years ago when the car was ordered or anything else about who they were back then.

To me, seems there is insufficient input to reconcile anything about worthiness to receive an allocation nearly a decade ago from the posting above.

_CoA and Rifledriver like this.
  4. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Don’t know him well so I looked it up

“A passion of Herjavec's is car racing, and he competes in the Ferrari Challenge.Herjavec competed as #007 for The Herjavec Group Racing team in the North American Ferrari Challenge Series, where he won the Rookie of the Year title in 2011, after winning both races at the season-opener in St. Petersburg, Florida, and following up with wins in Laguna Seca Raceway and Lime Rock, Connecticut.”

Seems legit. On Shark Tank he seems legit in business. Sometimes you have to let go of something dear to achieve your dreams. Seems legit. Life is a series of trade offs.