Is this the Yellow 328 from Fox Valley ?? | FerrariChat

Is this the Yellow 328 from Fox Valley ??

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Tod328gts, Jan 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
  2. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    That's the one.

I met the owner about 3yrs. ago and he was trying to sell it then.

I think it was on consignment at Fox Valley. Before that, Continental was trying to move it.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    HeeHeeHee! Yup,that looks like it! We have to watch to see if it goes. And,for how much. All that they had to do was to paint the car...Red,Black,Silver,Grigio,White... ANYTHING,but Yellow!(with that Red and Black interior!) Or,switch the seats if they didn't want to paint it. Anyone who wants to make a 288 GTO rebody would have snatched up those seats right away! And,I don't think that painting it would have mattered since it wasn't original,with that Alloy body,anyway. Also,did you notice that there are 3 days left,on a 7 day bidding,and there were 0 bids! ZERO! And,they have listed $49K as the first bid. I'll have to look back,but may have a back issue of DuPont registry that lists that car in the $60's or $70's.A year or two ago. IMO,I really don't think it's going to go unless they make some changes to the car,or sell it cheap enough so that some potential buyer will.