Iso A3C | Page 19 | FerrariChat

Iso A3C

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by velocetwo, Aug 2, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    A customer found out the truth at ferrarichat.com forum

2. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #452 benmou, Sep 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #453 benmou, Sep 21, 2016
    OK, let s follow the story, Mr Hartog told us that car was 304 renumbered 228, then let s see what Mr Magic Hartog write in his book about 304 ...

Mr Copperfield Hartog write that car 304 was scrapped....

Well, I need your help to understand the way he think,

304 was destroy, then reborn as 228 with a magic lotion ?

I want to buy this magic lotion, where I can find it , as I want to reborn as a 20 years old young man.

MR Hartog should stop drinking the water that is inside the vodka bottle, as it s not water but vodka.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. GIOTTO

GIOTTO F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Dec 30, 2006
    France
    When I read the different threads about Bizzarrini, my question is : How many original cars with original VINs are left in the world ? 5, 12, 36, more...? Really ?

5. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    Ferrari 250 GTO was the same with 3 cars using the same identity,

Really more than 120 cars , most of them, but we have 2 problems in the Bizzarrini community.

The replicas man who can work with the approbation of the club IBOC in USA, and Kuttner is (was ) of course fully implicate in theses scam, then you have somebody who will promote your scam activity and here we have Jack Koobs de Hartog who did it because he was paid or because he dont known the differencce between water and vodka

Luckely, theirs games are over and all scams have been discovered ( I hope so )
    Kuttner have sold his business to Carpenter and Hartog is burn.

Again, thank you ferrarichat who really help the customers

6. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #456 benmou, Sep 22, 2016
    We should start a thread only for Kuttner/Hartog dirty business

Here in the book of Hartog correct 106 and FAKE 106 as the original car was lost for Kuttner (not for everybody as car was with Mancini, found by Olczyk for Gregor Fiskens and appear in auction before sold by Fiskens to Holland 10 years ago )

We can note that in Olczyk book, none of theses fake appear, but they found their place in the book of Hartog

What is funny from Hartog is that he is not afraid to print that Kuttner told him that he renumbered the car as 106, but dont remember the original number ????

It s difficult to read the book of Hartog without being folded laughing

7. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #457 benmou, Sep 22, 2016
    And now the victim was Olczyk himself who 20 years ago did not have the knownledge that he have today, bought a car from Kuttner in good faith and realise after that he was a other victim of Kuttner, he threw away the car and loose money
    As you see, theses fakes have always american history from Kuttner

Now, the car is again in Hartog book for promotion and you dont see it in Olczyk book

8. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #458 benmou, Sep 30, 2016
  9. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #459 benmou, Oct 2, 2016
  10. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #460 benmou, Oct 14, 2016
  11. 71Satisfaction

71Satisfaction Formula 3

Jul 15, 2012
    New York and Norway
    Full Name:
    Art
    #461 71Satisfaction, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Oliver certainly was a colorful character.

I met him around 1988-89 when I brokered a derelict Iso Grifo to one of his purchasers at Griffon Motorcars... I wonder if I can dig up the photos of his shop back then. He didn't have much time for me.. and I don't recall exactly what he had, I wasn't interested in A3C's or Bizzarini's back then - but I remember one of the rare Spyder P538's in his showroom... Lamborghini engine and all... at least that's what they said it was.. Oliver had another Iso Grifo that I looked at, but undergoing restoration... I was looking for an Espada...

...fast forward 22 years to 2012 and it was much to my surprise when I bought my Maserati Bora from Ivan Ruiz ... we looked at its documents and found the last time it had been titled was in 1990 - to Griffon Motorcars/Oliver Kuttner..

Cheers,
    - Art