ISO F430 oil pump for my Challenge car | FerrariChat

ISO F430 oil pump for my Challenge car

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by 1cerberus4u, May 16, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1cerberus4u

1cerberus4u Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2004
    Bedford NH
    Full Name:
    andy sanborn
    F430, showing low oil pressure and am trying to determine if it is a worn out oil pump or the bearings. As such, I am looking for a F430 oil pump that is not worn, nor pulled from a fire engine..

Here's to hoping it's just the pump!!

2. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    I just looked the part up on Eurospares, as this is a car I'd consider owning and I like to learn about things...

It appears there are some filter screens that could clog on the side of the pump, any chance you could easily get to those and check? I see the pump assembly isn't in stock 217628 is what they show for the 430Challenge and base model. I see Scuderia has one in stock but at an elevated price (of course!).

If it isn't too hard to get off, I'd rip that apart and see whats going on inside. May just be as simple as old gasket materials stuck around a filter port.

3. Island Guy

Island Guy Karting

Feb 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Island Guy
    Why guess or jump to conclusions? Measure the oil pressure with a mechanical gauge...

tomberlin likes this.