It's got to go | FerrariChat

It's got to go

Discussion in '308/328' started by sasargeant, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sasargeant

sasargeant Rookie

Aug 3, 2007
    #1 sasargeant, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Due to lack of use and the fact I’m spending more time abroad, I am reluctantly going to sell my Mondial 8.

Original 15,900 miles, I’m the third owner, have had the car for two years having purchased it from another member of Club Scuderia in the UK.
    Must be one of the most original cars left, paintwork & interior totally original and in fine condition, excellent mechanics – just had a gbp£2K full service including belts, waterpump, valve clearances, dist caps & rotors, new battery, new hoses etc.
    Only deviation from original is the sensible change to original style 16inch wheels and the aircon re-gassed with modern coolant (actually works!).
    All books, workshop manual, old MOT’s & bills with the car.
    Going to be sorely missed but just not being used and with me being away I will not get the chance to even run it and move it around to keep everything working as it should.
    It was at the recent Silverstone Classic Festival in the FOC car park - as pictured (I've loads more pictures if needed).

I’ve not advertised it anywhere yet, would prefer it to go to a knowledgeable caring home, so if you know anybody looking for an inexpensive F car in great shape with no big bills due, please contact me. Happy to arrange viewings, inspections & shipping.

GBP £11,000

Stuart
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    All for sale ads must be placed in Ferrariads.

Thanks
    T