Its that time of year.... | FerrariChat

Its that time of year....

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by spike308, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Took the 308 out today for a nice long drive, first downtown, then to LFSC.... very fun. We need to put together a drive SOON!
    Saw some dude driving north on 94 by Dempster in a fly yellow Murceilago (sp?)....
    SPRING IS HERE!

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,I just saw the Weather report. It's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. Spring has finally Sprung....So,MAYBE I will take the 308 up to the Karting event.

But,yes,a nice Drive is Definitely in order. Maybe even just a jaunt up North via Route 12. Up through Lake Zurich,Wauconda. All the way up to Lake Geneva for Lunch. Then,East on Hwy 50 to 294/94 South.(Home) or,over to Route 41 south to...? (LFSC...?) Or,farther East over to Sheridan Rd. South to the City...

Or,we could do it the other way around. L.S.D. North,to Sheridan Rd. North. All the way up along the North Shore. (Make a stop by LFSC...?) Then,North into Wisconsin to HWY 50. Go West. Lunch at the Good Old "Brat Stop" in Kenosha.(If you've never been there...and who hasn't...the BEST Brats in the World!!!) Then,if anyone wants to cut it short,can just hop right on 94 South from there. Or,on to Lake Geneva. Then,South on Route 12 back Homebound. Either way. Sounds like a nice trip,that won't take up the whole day...unless we decide too...:)

the Second version sounds better to me. But,doesn't matter....