Just to Cheer You Up | FerrariChat

Just to Cheer You Up

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by D11VE:J, Jun 5, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    I walked into a bar in Teledo and accidentally tripped over a very short gentleman, I said I am sorry I did not see you down there, he said thats OK, but you spilt my beer, let me buy you another, I sat him up on the bar stool, what do you do I asked, I am in the Circus he said, wow I said, he said he was a clown and his whole family were in the circus, how strange I thought, even my wife and her family, she is in the circus also, you are married I asked, yes he said, she will be here to meet me in a minute, just as he said that the door opened and in walked a 7' 6" woman with a beard, obviously pregnant, wow said I, is this your wife, yes he said, and you are expecting a baby, in two months he said and the baby will also be in the circus, well thats great said I, what are you hoping for a boy or a girl, the wife said "we don't mind just as long as it fits in the cannon"

hehehehehhehehehe

D11VE:J

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    *groans*

A valiant effort , Dave ;)

3. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    Hi m8, nice to hear from you, you will be glad to hear I am going away again on Wednesday and there will be no more pain laughing at my great stories again for a couple of weeks.

Read your bit on your car, hope it all goes well, sorry I can't make 19th, love to have been there, nice fish and chips at Brighton. That is the place the lady wiggled her little finger at me, see if she does it to you, two young sons and a dozy lookin husband, nice looker, you'll recognise her....

Dave