News

keith collins floor mats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by robert biscan, Nov 7, 2003.

1. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Rookie

Does anybody know the name of the company and telephone number?

2. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Beverly Hills motorsport
    Phone# 877-854-0888

3. Norm512TR

Norm512TR Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2001
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Norm
  4. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Southwest Airlines
    Full Name:
    RSK
    The Artexture site has been unavailable for weeks now.

5. Norm512TR

Norm512TR Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2001
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Norm
    You're right, I didn't even check before I posted, have you tried the phone number- 323.276.5030

6. DrewH

DrewH F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I recently received samples from Keith Collins for new mats for my 355 Spider. I find the carpet that he uses to be like house carpet. The pile of the carpet is much thicker than the carpet in the car.

I phoned and asked him if that was the only carpet he uses. He told me that it was and that he's been using it for years. I decided to order factory mats through Ferrari.

DrewH

7. atheyg

atheyg Guest

I have 2 sets of Collins floor mats for my 328, my nice set are a short shear sheepskin with a large Cavallino, maybe he doesn't offer sheepskin anymore

8. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Rookie

I sold my 90TR to a guy in tTexas and I had a nice set of original mats in the car. The car has been sold for three years now and he wants to get another set. I have a set of black floor mats that say 355 F1 on them in red if anybosy is interested. I owned a red tan car.
    Thanks for the info. I will pass the number onto my buddy.

9. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Had bought 2 sets. One is good the other one the tail starts to gradually peel off little by little