KUDOS to SAM and WILSON @ Premier Mobile | FerrariChat

KUDOS to SAM and WILSON @ Premier Mobile

Discussion in '360/430' started by JWGT2, Jul 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JWGT2

JWGT2 Rookie

Dec 10, 2004
    Norcal
    Full Name:
    James
    THANK YOU Premier Mobile for a job well done on my new CS and CL55. I have personally experienced 3 other clear film protection companies in the Bay Area and can honestly say that Premier's attention to detail is #1.

The custom wrapped bumper turned out great and with custom wrapped edges I can't even see the film=).

For those looking for clear film protection in the Bay Area or even L.A. (they travel), I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sam @ Premier. Sam's team is very atypical from the usual in the car industry in that he's accountable, professional and highly skilled.

Thanks to everyone on the board for recommending them to me.

James

2. speedvet

speedvet Rookie

Dec 20, 2004
    Here goes another plug for these guys. I've done quite a bit of research a little over a year ago for my M3 and 996 Turbo. Had the M3 worked on through Stoneguard - twice! I then switched over to another company and it was even worse. Fortunately, I found them through a friend via rennlist and other forums. Needless to say, I am more than 100% satisfied. They just worked on my GT3 (all custom) and CS. My Turbo's been done close to a year now and it looks as good as the day they put the bra on.

They recommended going with their Premier wrap that actually hides as many lines as possible - for me this was the selling point.

Awesome work, great service, and friendly attitude. Craftsmenship is rare nowadays, so having guys like Premier around is good to know when it comes to protecting our queens.