Kyrie the kancer | FerrariChat

Kyrie the kancer

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Oct 5, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Can someone please make suggestion on what nets can do w him. He ruined champion cav team, then ruined celtics, now ruining nets. He threatened to retire if traded so my idea is to trade him for a scrub other team doesnt want then just let him quit. How can kd put up w this bs?

2. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I said the same thing when he started with the Cavs, nobody is THAT good on their own
    that any team would put up with this child (but actually, you can teach a child...)

Makes you wonder how he ever got out of Duke and Coach K alive...

3. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Only 1 yr duke and most spent injured on bench. Only played few games

Thing about him is he obviously does not enjoy playing. Does everything he can to avoid it esp last yrs 'personal' days. Wish could just void his contract

4. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I guess a non-pro athlete has a different mindset, because if I was him, I'd take my
    millions of dollars I have and simply retire, that way I can just live in my own misery
    with not a care in the world.

I could say some other things, but I would be banned, or be put in the Politics pages. Or both.

5. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Wants his cake and eat it too. Be part time player and still make $15m. Will boycott team if they allow him to do that. Could mean totally unavailable for playoff series depending on city. Total bs