Lambo door conversions | FerrariChat

Lambo door conversions

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by ferrarigtofan, Oct 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarigtofan

ferrarigtofan Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    Why do people insist on doing this to Hummers, Porsches and other vehicles?

First off, to the idea was always lame. It appears diffcult to get in and out of a Lambo, I've been in one, once. When you open the doors you have to be careful to not hit the garage door track, the garage door itself, etc. Add to the issue the parts to hold the door up are a wear item other vehicles do not possess.

How well could doors that were designed to rotate horizontally fit when modded to move vertically?

How often are your doors open for people to see this modification? I suspect in a 24 hour day my car doors are in the open position less than 2 minutes, who am I impressing if I get this modification?

I see many cars with Lambo door mods in the DuPont Registry, to me this is a deal killer not deal maker, your opinion?

2. gougoul

gougoul Formula 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Geneva, Switzerland
    It's useless ****, but then again, bling-blingers love that crap.

3. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I've been into custom trucks since I was 10. It amazes me the amount of gay looking crap that comes out. I hate the 'lambo doors'. They look ridiculous and completely wrong for all vehicles. I'm sick of the size of the wheels out now too. They've gotten way too big.