News

Lap times at Laguna Seca ?

Discussion in '348/355' started by Luc, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Luc

Luc Karting

Mar 22, 2009
    (I won't give the name of this man so that the 355 taliban won't kill him :D )

My 911 never ran the Laguna Seca but runs on some tracks as fast as a guy who makes 1'24" at the Mazda raceway.

I read on another forum that
    Which means that the car is actually pretty fast - obviously less than 1'30" is good on that track. I have had an M3 E46 and it was far slower than the 911. So I can't believe a M3 even tuned is faster than a 355, then.
    Is there a place where I can get official lap times for a 355 F1 and some other cars with a good driver ?

Thanks !

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KMR968Turbo

KMR968Turbo Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2007
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Sorry to revive a dead thread. Was searching the forums for 355 Challenge lap times and found this thread. I saw the 1:27 lap time and was shocked since that would be a spectacular result in my opinion. He mentioned it was from another forum so I assumed another car site. Did a little searching and found it....on a Forza video game site. Wtf? Why would someone looking for lap times post garbage like this? Anyway, posting a correction here before someone tells their buddies a 355 Challenge ran that time.

Qavion likes this.