Las Vegas Detailer | FerrariChat

Las Vegas Detailer

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Mattyrae, Mar 1, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mattyrae

Mattyrae Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 17, 2011
    Who is the best detailer in Las Vegas area? Lamborghini Las Vegas lost their lead detailer. Who would you recommend to detail a black Performante?

2. Esoteric Auto Detail

Esoteric Auto Detail Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Unfortunately I don't know of any top-notch guys out there. And a friend just did a brand new black Performante that I got to put my hands on as well. Not only was it the absolute worst "brand new paint" that we had seen (car had 25 miles on it), but it was some of the most challenging paint to work with. I think it took him 35 hours worth of work to detail that car...

3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Felix at Penske Ferrari Maserati. They work on everything (yes, Lambo's too) and Felix is the man (30 years experience).

Call Penske and ask for service.

4. Envious Eric

Envious Eric Karting

Sep 21, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    i go out there from time to time...

5. Dead at the scene

Jul 1, 2004
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Paul P.
    Who's good In the Phoenix area?

6. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2007
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Greg
    I'm sure I can help you out, while I'm not in Las Vegas I can get to Vegas. I've done one of the first Performante in the USA. They have SUPER hard paint and the vents on the engine deck are slow going if they are hammered.

I would be glad to talk to you about detailing your beast! Here is a quick article I did on the Performante.

http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-Pro/reflections-detailing-of-utah-2011-lambo-performante-13/

I am an endorsed detailer for duPont Regristry as well...... http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/resources/draursDetailers.aspx

Cheers,
    GREG