LHD 328 GTS | FerrariChat

LHD 328 GTS

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Rod, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Hi Guys.

Doe's anyone know of any LHD 328 GTS's for sale? Red with Tan/cream. (not silly money)?

Rod

2. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    #2 Badapple, Feb 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Rod, This ad has been around a couple of weeks.
    It's a black car though.

Phil

1987(E) FERRARI 328 Gts, 21800 miles, £20,000, black, Air Conditioning, Stereo, Electric Windows, Alarm, Central Locking, Alloy Wheels, Left Hand Drive, Electric Mirrors, Immobiliser, usa model,totally original .2 former owners coplete tool kit&manuals etc .unmarked tan trim,4 new goodyears.just had major service including belts.runs and drives mint. lots of recipts/bills/history ,possibly the cheepest 328 on the planet, Tel: 01204 457458 Mobile: 07970 457458 Email: [email protected] (Private)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod

4. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Hi Phil

I have noticed this one.. I believe the car is a US model? I wonder why it has taken so long to sell? Do you know if the US models are technicaly different to work on?

Rod

5. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Nice if the seller could spell

coplete, recipts,cheepest

and what does 'drives mint' mean

To me the ad reads, rebuilt insurance write off or well dodgy/ unknown past, dodgy (non Ferrari) market seller, need to sell it cheap because no sensible person would buy it for market price

6. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Rod,
    I have no idea sorry. The american guys will know best.

Mark,
    I totally agree. It's ridiculous to write an advert for something like this & have spelling errors.

Phil

7. forzarich

forzarich Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    Dorset, UK
    I know of a black/black :
    1988 (F), RHD, 25000 miles, Black, black leather, last of pre ABS cars, documented service history, rear aerofoil, recent cambelt service.
    I've seen the car and whilst I would not say it was 'mint' (are any of them?) it is in nice condition. Priced at £31995 which looking at the one you are talking about looks high. I have no idea if this is a fair price or not.
    Mail or PM me if you want more info. It is from a dealer friend of mine.

Rich

8. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    This car was on the market when I was looking, some 6 months ago. I had some correspondence with the owner and the general quality of the reponses (spelling and grammatical errors everywhere, having to ask several times for the same info., etc) led me to look elsewhere. I also spoke to his mechanic (local tyre & exhaust place) who assured me the car was fine, bar a few rust spots which the seller had already pointed out. May be a bargain waiting to be had but just didn't feel quite right to me.

9. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    He also didn't have a full history prior to when the car was imported from the States.

10. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Come on Guys ...You only get what you pay for.....20k worth of ????????

11. MMechling

MMechling Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta GA
    Not any longer, it's sitting in my garage in Atlanta Georgia

12. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    I know of an example that matches your criterea. Sent you further details in a PM.

13. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Have you seen the one a talacrest? it"s up for £27990 is red with tan interior.
    good luck
    Dave McGuire

14. Nizza

Nizza Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    London/Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Nick James

Have you tried any of the 'usual suspects'?

Talacrest, Kent High Performance Cars etc. If they do not have a left hooker at the mo they may have one coming in or know of one you may be able to put an offer on.