Looking at a 05' Quattroporte' | FerrariChat

Looking at a 05' Quattroporte'

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Hunters360, Mar 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hunters360

Hunters360 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    James Wardwell
    Ok I found a great deal on a 05 Quattroporte w/ 8700 miles. I know I need to get it checked out but it is actually at a Ferrari/Maserati dealer. And the price seems to good to be true. Have Quattroporte's devalued this much in 1-2 years? This cars original sticker was $123,000 but can be bought for $76,000.00 does this make sense. Its a good color ext and interior. good options???

2. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    i think that is about right. i have seen a few cars with asking in the low $80's that have not moved.

3. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

sounds like the way to buy a qp! they will forever be the best value in a luxo car in the secondary market.

i had an 85 qp 3 it was cheap also!!!

4. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    probably with just the remainder of the factory warranty at that price ?

5. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Damn! That's a good price...barely above wholesale value. Maybe the dealership in question has a plethora of pre-owned QPs and just wants to move this one pdq?

6. Jbergstein

Jbergstein Rookie

Mar 10, 2007
    Dealers know the Cambio tranny does not appeal most luxury sedan buyers. Maserati expects 95% of new QP sales to be with the ZF. In fact you can only get the Cambio tranny on the sport model. Sounds right they are moving cars with the old transmissions.