Looking for 1985 Mondial Windshield Washer Bottle | FerrariChat

Looking for 1985 Mondial Windshield Washer Bottle

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by robertgarven, Mar 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robertgarven

robertgarven F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2002
    Ventura, California
    Full Name:
    Robert Garven
    Friends,

I have a good friend with a November 1985 Mondial. He needs a washer bottle and have not been able to locate one for him. I have a good friend who works for a Well known Ferrari parts company and sent a totally different one that would not fit. Hoping one of you can get me a correct part number.

Thanks!

Rob
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Email or PM stekkefun4, he’s on this site often. He “rescues” and parts out Mondials. His website is redbaycars.com. Only a small part of his available are pictured however, best to just contact him directly.

3. moysiuan

moysiuan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2005
    Canada
    That sure did take a beating!

4. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Almost looks like rodents chewed it for nesting materials.

Jedi

5. jkstevens2

jkstevens2 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2015
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    JK Stevens
    My bottle looks exactly the same and I have been looking for a while. I googled the printed numbers on the side of the bottle (serial no) and found that it might be a Fiat - Alfa Romeo part available in Italy.

SERBATOIO ACQUA TERGICRISTALLO APPLICAZIONI VARIE FIAT - ALFA - 9.91.425.00.

Pictures look very similar and the seller is on Facebook. It looks like brand new, clean white plastic selling for about 11 euros. I took the time to send the a translated message (english to italian) of "I want to buy" but there was no response.

If you find anything keep me in mind. I would appreciate the lead.

6. jkstevens2

Aug 25, 2015
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    JK Stevens
    There are no rodents and it hasn't taken a beating......the plastic is literally biodegrading.

7. robertgarven

robertgarven F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2002
    Ventura, California
    Full Name:
    Robert Garven
    Thanks for the tips! I thinks car is a 3.2 cab? Also does anyone have a Ferrari parts book for this model and can give me the part number?

8. jkstevens2

Aug 25, 2015
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    JK Stevens
    60710200 water reservoir as shown on Tavola (table) 124 for vehicles without anti-skid (anti-lock brakes)

9. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    I have some bottles for a Mondial T, but I'll have one for the QV/8/3.2 in a couple of weeks

10. MaseratiMike

MaseratiMike Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have 1x bottle available taken from my 1985 QV Mondial, the previous owner bunged up the motor hole on the bottom after the motor failed and stuck a universal pump through the side via a 8mm hole.

Looks like the bottom motor hole bung / filler can be removed or drilled out, the 8mm hole on the side where the tube can be easily bunged up.

New replacement motors can be bought from eBay (Jeep Cherokee) and fitted back...

(Bottle I havent cleaned yet)

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login