Looking for 330 2+2 Series I | FerrariChat

Looking for 330 2+2 Series I

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by jsa330, Sep 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I've been trying to find one of these in readybuilt or kit form for a long time, no luck. Any leads greatly apprecated!

2. Anteriore

Anteriore Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Ramon
    Again, BBR (1/43) have them listed on their webpage (www.bbrmodels.com, and look in the models catalog), but i don't know if they are still available. They both produced the twin headlight and single headlight in a number of colors. Usually, the older BBRs are quite hard to find within a number of years! Good luck!

3. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I've seen the BBR page and 330 models. They are very nice--in fact, one of their 330 Series I's is right on for my car with silver/tan! You're right, they are very difficult to find. Contacting the resellers they list was not productive and I don't see anything on their page that indicates they sell direct. It looks like the only way I'll get one of these is just to luck into it, as I'm sure it's probably discontinued.

Thanx