Looking For A Mentor in HI | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Looking For A Mentor in HI

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Doc_K, Jun 22, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zudnic

zudnic Formula 3

Nov 13, 2014
    Vancouver
    I would keep the apps and inventions as side lines. Put more money and time into real estate, it will make more money short term for the time and investment. Apps and inventions rarely make money. Yes, we need people to take the shot and its worth trying, but its a real battle to create something new and sell it. Why reinvent the wheel, when their is proven ways to make money!

The one thing real estate allows and encourages is self promotion. This is the area 99% of agents don't get and fall short. They get on with an agency and wait for the agency to provide them work. You use the agency as support for your business. You build a website. Send out mailers with recent sales in the area. You can even use other agents sales as examples. Let me list your house kind of deal. You want to get listings. You don't even have to do sales calls, little internet marketing and that's all. Let other agents sell your listings. Build up an inventory. Buyers will come to you.

2. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    Hawaii needs good real estate agents. I fired 4; complete moronic incompetent ppl lol.

NSW, NSW, NSW. If you are not in the Scan Eagle program yet, FAIL!