Looking for a ride!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Looking for a ride!!!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Webby, Oct 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Ok... I have every right to be here that you do. Pretty pitiful that the adult is the one who makes an assumption about, insults, and then rejects the apology of a teenager. So maybe this thread was direct but like Bill said what are the chances of an owner going around asking random members "do you want a ride?" and so if you disagree with it, it doesn't mean you have to be a d*ck about it.

Oh no, I said there are nice people in Ohio! Oh no, nobody gives a sh*t except somebody who thinks he's better than me because he has a Ferrari and I don't and he's older than me! Seriously man, think about it. I think I've been fairly reasonable this whole time so I'm just going to ignore your posts (as in literally turn the ignore thing on) and I suggest you do the same to me.

2. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    Haha this thread got fun fast!

3. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    Wow. Lots of assumptions made out of ignorance.

Don't hate the playa. Hate the begga.

"Hi guys!!! What's up!!! I'm gonna be out your way soon! Who wants to give me a cruise in their fly ride??!! Whoop! Whoop! Kaboom!!"

And don't hork me off or I'll drive to your hometown and have my way with your g/f in the back of my Bentley.

4. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Uhh.. Man why doesnt FChat have their own reality show yet?

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Yes you certainly do.

And Dan has the right to his opinion. But there is no need for insults on any side and the next to throw one gets some time to cool down in the sin bin.

6. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Hey this is good, at least I'm not in the hot seat or the subject of discussion this time.

Free rides? Show up at an event and see if you can hitch a ride.

7. sklitz11

sklitz11 Formula Junior

Sep 4, 2004
    D.P. Illinois
    Full Name:
    Vince C.
    What is the big deal here?

A guy is saying that he loves our cars and wants to get a ride in one. That is how I am understanding this thread. Maybe his goal here was misunderstood for some reason but I don't get how things got hostile?
    Webby...all you have to do is check back and see when we are getting together and meet up with us. All the guys/gals I have met through this board are kool about stuff like this.

Thanks.
    Vince

8. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Good call, Walter! We can have it at my place if you want. I always wanted to get my dogs into acting.

9. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton

My name is Don.

10. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Sorry Andres, and thanks Vince! I will definitely try to make it to one of the events some day.

11. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Be careful of Vince. He likes to be called Don Vince and is usually in the company of a a lot of black pin stripe suited dudes. Last time I saw him he tried to make me unload/buy a truckload of Marlboros and I don't even smoke.

RocketBoy

12. ascari_2

ascari_2 Karting

Oct 9, 2005
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Yuri
    I might be out and about with my car this weekend, but that's still up in the air. Only problem is it's only a dinky Supra.

13. Formula 1

Formula 1 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2005
  14. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    I think he was asking for a ride in a real car.

(just kidding!!!!)