For Sale - Louis Vuitton Men's Shirts | FerrariChat

For Sale Louis Vuitton Men's Shirts

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by DiamondDog, Mar 14, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA
    2 brand new, with tags, never worn Shirts for Sale $250 Each Large Size (the Label Says XL but they run small). Shipping in the USA included.

I bought these shirts from a 3rd party online seller and not a Louis Vuitton Store. They have been sitting for a while and I finally decided to wear. Even though the tags say XL, they don't fit me and are more like Large.

The Blue shirt is made of silk, and the other one is cotton and a bit thicker s far as material.

I cannot Guarantee the authenticity of these shirts, and therefore am representing them as replicas for the sake of this sale. I will say these are beautifully made.

I prefer to send additional pictures or facetime the buyer so they can see every detail and so that they feel very comfortable with the purchase. I can send measurements as well
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login