Lowered my F12 with 812/TDF Wheels | FerrariChat

Lowered my F12 with 812/TDF Wheels

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Dontbethatguy, Apr 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dontbethatguy

Dontbethatguy Karting

Nov 25, 2017
    ATX
    I finally decided to take the plunge and lower my F12 with new wheels. I loved the car, but I wasn’t a fan of the wheels or stance. I ordered a Capristo exhaust valve controller, Novitec lowering springs, and a set of black factory wheels that are found on the F12 TDF and 812. I had Moorespeed do the installation, alignment, and corner balance. I couldn’t be happier with the results! It now has the perfect stance and look that completely transformed the car. I LOVE driving the car now, more so than before, and I didn’t think that was possible. Like any lowered car, you have to take some driveways at an angle, but the front lift system really pays for itself. The car still rides phenomenally well, much better than I expected. It does feel tighter in corners. I’m nothing but pleased with everything, and Robert at Moorespeed was great to work with. I’ll definitely go back to Moorespeed for any future work!

For those if you on the fence about lowering your car, take the plunge.

Trevor
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Boomhauer, ewright and ernie like this.
  2. klinkman

klinkman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Looks great Tevor. Love the color with the black wheels and lowered stance.
    Maybe black exhaust tips as your next mod/upgrade?

3. Dontbethatguy

Dontbethatguy Karting

Nov 25, 2017
    ATX
    Yeah, I wouldn’t be opposed to black exhaust tips. I’ll wait until I’m itching for something new.

4. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Love the stance!

5. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    That looks great!

6. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    That looks so much better! Add some painted factory reflectors and the black exhaust tips and she is perfectomundo!

Dontbethatguy likes this.
  7. Dontbethatguy

Dontbethatguy Karting

Nov 25, 2017
    ATX
    Painted reflectors is a good idea as well!

8. aznflightfreak23

Apr 16, 2012
    Looks great. I think swapping out for titantium lugs, blackout exhaust tips and adding thin tri-colore badge on the edge of the trunk would be perfect. Painting reflectors is a maybe for me because the light behind might still show at night.

9. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Trevor: the difference is transformative! Looks amazing.

10. donutcritic

donutcritic Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    Palo Alto
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    I just received body color reflectors from TAG Motorsports, once I figure out how to install them, will post pictures.