MAcarbon will be in Kuwait and Dubai April 2-April7 | FerrariChat

MAcarbon will be in Kuwait and Dubai April 2-April7

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by johnb@macarbon, Mar 31, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnb@macarbon

johnb@macarbon Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    MAcarbon is doing a little road-show to Kuwait (April 2nd - 4th) and Dubai (April 5-7). If any Fchatters would like to see some sample parts please email us at [email protected] or PM me to arrange something. The time in Kuwait is already pretty packed but Dubai is mostly open. We'll have a few representative samples of Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche parts. We could also give opinions on what can be done with your car in person. We already have an appointment scheduled to take a look at a Dubai F599. We look forward to meeting our fellow Fchatters!

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    I'll be picking John up at the airport... if anyone else wants to be there when he comes in send me a PM or if you already have my number call me and we'll hook up...

Mike in Kuwait

3. mseals

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Picked up John at the airport... what a great guy!

Took him to the hotel, then out for a nice steak dinner at the Gaucho Grill (Argentinian Steak House), then a recon of the Porsche dealership for the event on Friday...

Had a great evening...

Mike in Kuwait

4. johnb@macarbon

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    I hade a great night with Mike and his family. Kuwait looks very interesting and tour Mike gave was very insightful. Now we'll see what things look like tomorrow when its not dark!

5. rcallahan

rcallahan F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 15, 2002
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Bob Callahan
    John, in daylight it will look a bit like Las Vegas without the hookers! :)

6. johnb@macarbon

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    There are hookers in Vegas?

7. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    You'll find them anywhere if you know where to look ;)

8. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    LOL

9. johnb@macarbon

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    Thanks again to Mike for being an amazing host in Kuwait. I PM'd Mike out of the blue asking for some simple advice on what to do in Kuwait and wound up with a great friend. Mike and his family went out of the way to show me around the city and generally treat a stranger like family. If you are headed to Kuwait, be sure to PM Mike. If I was not a burden, you other Fchatters most certainly will not be!

On another note, Mike knows more about Kuwait and its going ons than many Kuwaitis. If anyone is looking for some advice on the lay of the land and how things are done there, I highly recommend dropping him a line. Mike's advice is invaluable. You do have to be smart enough to follow up on it though!

Thanks again Mike and Family!

10. mseals

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Thanks for that, John.... It really wasn't any trouble at all... I'll be glad to hear the good news regarding the guys we went to see....

My door (and email box) is always open for anyone wanting advice on doing business here... I'll help any way I can...

(By the way... John is the real deal... a real classy guy... I'm proud to know him)

Mike in Kuwait