Magnum p.i. on Hallmark channel | FerrariChat

Magnum p.i. on Hallmark channel

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by sindo308qv, Jan 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    They started showing the series today on Hallmark, and it's the very first show, I was laughing because of the scene where he steals the Ferrari,stops and before he takes off he unlatches the targa top and "slides" it back and it magically disappears.Besides that fun show and great shots of the 308.

2. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Yes, I made sure to catch it today as well. This was the first time I have ever seen the first episode, too bad it was continued till tommorrow. Definately nice to see it back on the air again after being cut by A&E a couple years ago.

3. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    ...caught the tail end of this episode tonight; however, I do have all the episodes on video tapes (thanks to A&E :)).

In case any of you missed this first episode titled "Don't Eat the Snow In Hawaii - Part 1 of 2", it will air again tonight at 2:00 AM (Dec. 6) on Hallmark. Also, at 1:00 AM tonight is Part 1 of 2 of the episode entitled "Did You See the Sunrise?" -- just in case you want to set the VCR's. Oh, and all times mentioned are ET.

Part 2 of both of the aforementioned episodes will air tomorrow at 6:00PM, 1:00AM, and 2:00AM (Don't Eat the Snow in Hawaii - Part 2, Did You See the Sunrise? - Part 2, and Don't Eat the Snow in Hawaii - Part 2 respectively).

I don't know about all of you, but I never grow tired of watching Magnum P.I.

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,a few years ago,following an Auto accident. I was laid up for awhile. I was SOOOO bored,that I actually taped all of the Magnum P.I. TV episodes.(I even hit "pause" during the commercials!) But,because there are around 150. I had to put 8-1 hour episodes on each tape,so that I didn't have 75+ tapes of Magnum P.I. So,had to record them in SLP mode,and are clear,but a tad "grainy". But,besides owning a 308,and enjoying seeing one "in action". I have always been a fan of Mysteries and Detective shows. And,to top it off, here in Chicago,we got about 6" to 8" of Snow,yesterday. And the temp. is going down to 0 tonite,with a -15 degree wind chill. So,looking at those great Hawaiian scenes makes me feel a little bit warmer! (lucky Allanlambo!) I have a bud who just moved to Hawaii this past year with his Family. And,my Wife has a Cousin who's lived out there for almost 30 years. Me thinks a visit should be in order! :)