Major Matt Mason-Any old guys remember this stuff? | FerrariChat

Major Matt Mason-Any old guys remember this stuff?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by jimpo1, Jun 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    This weekend I was at my parents house, the house where I grew up, for the first time in years. My brother and I got to digging around in the attic to see what kind of old toys we could find for our kids to play with while we were there. I was amazed at what we found. 4 old slot car sets that were complete, including a 1/32 scale Strombecker set. Numerous cap guns, bb guns, radios, hot wheels tracks, and other assorted toys. The greatest find from my kids perspective was my Major Matt Mason and the Firebolt Cannon. The cannon still works! The info on the action figure says 1966 and it's in really great condition with no paint damage and no broken wires. It doesn't have a helmet though, so last night I went on Ebay to see if I could find one. The helmets are $10-$15! Holy crap! The figure itself in its condition is $40-$50. I guess I won't be buying another one for my other son. I found pictures of all the old toys I had, the Uni-tread Space Hauler with the Space Bubble, the Space Crawler, the Power Limbs, and the Reconojet pack. Damn, this stuff was fun. Does anybody else remember this stuff? I truly had forgotten all about it.

View pics here:

http://search.ebay.com/Major-Matt-Mason_W0QQfromZR8QQsorecordstoskipZ0