Maserati PPI | FerrariChat

Maserati PPI

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by chasking, Jun 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chasking

chasking Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Chuck King
    I would appreciate recommendations of someone who could do a competent PPI on an older Maserati (a Series III Quattroporte) in southern California (Orange County area).

2. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    You should post this on [email protected] there are quite a few members in California. Let me know if you don't get a response.

3. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    If you don't find a Maserati guy to look at the car you can try to email [email protected]. Tell him that Rodney asked you to email him. He has quite a bit of Italian car experience but mostly Lancia & ALFA.

Rodney Haas
    http://www.maffiacarclub.com
    Plano, Texas

4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I'd think your closest Ferrari dealer might be a place to start. I know here we have a couple of guys at Algar who have considerable older Maser experience, and with the new cars, tehy are starting to work on some of the older ones, too.

5. chasking

chasking Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Chuck King
    Thanks for the advice. This one didn't work out (the owner sold it to someone else before I could arrange the inspection) but I will keep your suggestions in mind, since a lot of QPIIIs that come up for sale seem to be in California.