Maserati Stick shift with Tubi? | FerrariChat

Maserati Stick shift with Tubi?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by DadsFerrari, Oct 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    I was wondering if anyone has such a car or has heard this setup; on the Cambiocorsa, the Tubi lets out an awesome screech between gear changes, apparently due to the hi speed shift mechanism. Does it sound like this on a Manual transmission car as well?

2. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    I have mine this way and I think it's even better as you control the accelerator pedal and how quickly you drop clutch yourself. I had an M3 SMG with aftermarket exhaust so am pretty use to that set up also, but find with a stick it is better.

3. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    So it DOES have that awesome screech... If you have heard a cambio car with Tubi, then u know what I mean.

4. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Have never heard a cambio with tubi in person but have heard some audio clips and I find no different from mine, but my car also has a "hi speed shift mechanism" it's called my left foot and right arm. The sounds it makes is amazing and turns heads on every drive and after 6 months of driving radio is still turned down so I don't miss one-second of it. Am getting very bummed as it's almost time for my car to takes it's winter nap