MDM Eurotics ? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

MDM Eurotics ?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by cbreed, Nov 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. downhil

downhil Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Texas

Do you have any idea how many attorneys are members of Fchat?

2. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    so i just got another IM from a different screename. should i post it here or not? he's quite nasty in it... its up to you guys

3. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    The WTF statement was for "since when he has the right to use those pics by changing the copyright?"

4. downhil

downhil Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Texas

nasty to the point of 'defamation of character as well as slander which could recourse in legal action'?

;-)

5. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Anyone on FerrariChat who is legitimately in the market for any vehicle he claims to represent knows he is poser. The wheels of justice will happily grind him up if he ever takes a deposit for a car he cannot deliver. If a fraudulent transaction occurs through eBay, his parents will be bringing him cigarettes in jail.

Maybe we should focus on keeping our kids safe from the Internet, and not the Internet safe from the kids?

Nice work downhill, Webby and TurboTodd!

6. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    doooooo iiiiiiiit

7. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    not quite, but almost

here is how he starts this conversation

Jillane Wine: Hello
    Jillane Wine: lets talk kid
    GBrown037: ok
    Jillane Wine: now the easy, childish thing for you to do would be to block me
    GBrown037: of course
    Jillane Wine: you want to play hard ball?
    Jillane Wine: you can post this on f chat
    GBrown037: really?
    Jillane Wine: kids.......
    Jillane Wine: who do you think I am?

Jillane Wine: im not on a business level right now
    GBrown037: no kidding

and the whole thing is just that, very "not on a business level at all"

Jillane Wine: and tell your boys to shut it
    Jillane Wine: now save this box and post it on fchat, im sure it will make you feel big and warm inside

8. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    If it's up to me... YES, please post!

Also, if MDM or the hosting guy could post ANY, just ONE completed transaction, that would be great (and surprising!)... and no, ****-box skylines don't count.

Edit - thanks... hahaha

9. A&M Hosting

A&M Hosting Rookie

Oct 27, 2006
    Acutally it was shut down because they had thought someone gained access to our account. At the end of the description i listed our sales email and toll free number which I did not know we were not suppose to do. So until you get your facts straight, you shouldn't accuse anyone of anything.

10. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    dude you're digging a deeper hole...give up

11. A&M Hosting

A&M Hosting Rookie

Oct 27, 2006
    Digging a deeper hole? Coming from a thread of nothing but theories there has been no hole "dug" in the first place.

12. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    oh theres been plenty of a hole "dug"

13. A&M Hosting

A&M Hosting Rookie

Oct 27, 2006
    There is nothing without proof, which there is none of.

14. MDM

MDM Rookie

Oct 11, 2006
    The only converstation I had with you was already posted. I have been sitting back and minding my own business. Not replying for many reasons. Once it gets to a certain point, it is a lose lose situation. No matter what you say, prove or do, you will lose. Fchat has been known for this. The top posters can not stand to be wrong.

I have seen posts where I was a "kid" sitting back in my parents bedroom. I have seen posts stating that I am not even in the country. I have seen posts that I am a "scam" Its seems that well, he is in green bay where he says he is and the only "proof" we can find his company to be a scam is..on Fchat and a few other forums that people just NEED to be the top dog.

They need to have something to come home to at night to make their blood rush. And what a perfect opportunity to do so by jumping on the bandwagon with a few hot shots with Ferraris. Most that post on here are just kids/young adults that look up to others with high post counts and a Ferrari in their garage. They will do anything to look as cool as the first.

Many will think that this post will not be "professional" Well neither was grabbing personal pictures off of myspace page and using that against a completely separate issue. For those of you who were not informed, the pictures were from a Halloween party. And what better picture to grab...The page also shows many of my past vehicles that I successfully sold.

I have nothing to hide. I was in business for almost 5 years with some of the most difficult vehicles to bring in to the USA and have a title along with it. I decided to move on. I understand that being a new company can be difficult in the forum world......but this is the real world. 300,000,000 in the states alone vs. 30,000+ here.

I am not going anywhere. I am staying right here. I respect all of your opinions. Now lets stop wasting our life on this post. It is what it is. For those of you who are successful on this forum, it surely was not by dropping to your knees to the first crowd that doubted you. This is what drives me. Thank you.

Ben

15. downhil

downhil Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Texas
    Nothing says professionalism like:

TurboVisions: I am actually finding an Enzo for Mr. Mota right now
    TurboVisions: hes rich
    TurboVisions: family money
    TurboVisions: Reza
    TurboVisions: CA
    GBrown037: ok
    TurboVisions: oh yes
    TurboVisions: he is an ass a lot of the time
    TurboVisions: scuse my language
    TurboVisions: but its true
    GBrown037: because he oesnt respect and appreciate it
    GBrown037: interesting
    TurboVisions: yes sir
    TurboVisions: he got everything handed over

Also, I'm not posing as an exotic car broker, so there is no need for me to post 'professionaly'.

OT: why flip the camera off in every picture you have taken of you?

16. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    I was trying to be more obvious...

17. rmk

rmk Formula 3

Mar 24, 2002
    That is hilarious.

Buddy got owned, great detective work everyone!

18. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    I agree, his personal life is his personal life. However, you do seem rather young and you have to have a history in this business to make it. You can't simply jump in, claim you're an exotic broker and be in the game. How did you get started in the auto industry?

19. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    #94 ClassicFerrari, Nov 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  20. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Seriously.

What a moron.

21. RaptorAKL

RaptorAKL Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    McLean, VA
    Wow. Just wow. I've seen ripoff attempts on FChat before but none that were blown up this badly this quick. I recognized several of those Enzos on the kid's site - one is at Bentley Gold Coast, one is at Continental, etc.

This thread was very funny IMO.

22. MDM

MDM Rookie

Oct 11, 2006
    As the successful people know, age is the last thing that matters. I 100% agree on just jumping in and claiming my services. Hence the reason I am willing to wait it out. Patience is the key to success.

As for how I got started in the auto industry. I was interested in cars as all of you were. I just wanted to take a step ahead of everything. I was always interested in a challenge. Not that any of this matters, as we all know someone will have something "BIG" to say. I started with Japanese vehicles. Those of you who don't know about the JDM market, it is a very difficult one. For those who know the market, maybe you can help explain on your own time to the community on the difficulties of this matter.

Anyway, the clients got bigger, more serious and more demanding. Finding a company in Japan to contract with helped my business venture off in to better acts of business and more trust for the clients. Having the client sending the payment to an incorporated company really opened doors to a better way to do business in this industry. This is exactly what I am doing with my new business. Payment to company, we get paid after the deal is sealed. I'm not going to keep arguing with people who want to constantly win in a virtual fight. Maybe posting this will not be good for my "rep" but I have nothing to hide.

I have yet to come across a real scam that stands their ground to the end. In some of your opinions, I will be gone in a few months. You will have to wait and see for yourself. This is only the way the world works. On a side note, what kind of scammer would give out their real name, the state and city they reside in, and phone number. Some of you will of course argue this.

From now on, I am on this forum as an enthusiast only. These were my initial intensions from the beginning. If your opinion is that I am a scam, so be it. But please do not argue with yourself over theories. I'm sure some of you look forward to this small, pathetic, waste of time, thread, but I think we should move on. From what I see, there are some very well educated people on this forum that offer a lot of information. This is the reason I joined. People are wasting brain cells on this fake issue. As we all know that no one from these forums intend on purchasing a vehicle from us, so quit making a fuss about it.

I forgive all of you who made childish remarks, I know what it is like to want to be on top in a pointless argument. Most adults learn though. Instead of sitting back and thinking of a come back that will make you famous, why don't we agree to disagree.

If anyone would like to PM me with their personal opinion, please do so.

Thank you,

Ben

23. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I guess you could call yourself an exotic car broker if you just surf the internet and try to sell the cars you find for more then what you find them for. I hope that you do very well.

24. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #99 DrStranglove, Nov 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Oh yea?? Look here.....

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127127

I will give you a good one right here.

1. You are a kid how wants to look big.

2. You are a kid who stole a bunch of photographs off the net and tried to pass them off as cars your company, if it even exists outside of your mind, have for sale.

3. You are a kid who showed his as to the largest (fact) and best (opinion) Ferrari community in the world.

4. You are a kid that just alienated the above mentioned community and I would doubt any one from it will give you even the benefit of the doubt should you ever get a real Ferrari of your own to sell. They will remember you for the scammer you are and thus your rep at 18 is just trashed.

5. In the members section, a Ferrari Senior Executive is even laughing at you and warning people to stay away from you. Do you understand how serious that is in this business???

So in case you have not noticed it yet, I have to play these on you now…..
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

Ouch. That's gonna hurt the sales of those FXX's a bit...

:)