Misselwood Concours 7/17/22 | FerrariChat

Misselwood Concours 7/17/22

Discussion in 'New England' started by audi_328, Jul 17, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    #1 audi_328, Jul 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    Just got back from the Misselwood Concours in Beverly, MA. For those not familiar, it’s a smaller show at a beautiful venue, right on the ocean, and the event does draw some nice cars.

This year featured the Dino, with 8 Ferrari Dinos (and one Fiat Dino) representing. Other notable Ferrari content included the 166MM/195S #0060M, the Demler’s 195 Inter #0087S, and a 308 GT/4 rally car #10062.

A bonus this year was Tom Cotter (“The Barn Find Hunter”) was there autographing books; I’ve been a fan of his adventures and books for years, he was a really nice guy to meet and graciously autographed a couple books for me.

Nice way to spend a morning.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Anthony James, BJK, redcarz and 2 others like this.
  2. redcarz

redcarz Rookie

Apr 17, 2007
    Nice Pics, did you take any of the Fiat Dino ?

3. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Not specifically, no. Unfortunately I didn't get a ton of pics, I was only there an hour or so. The Dino was a red coupe, in the upper right corner of one of the Dino pics you can see it with its hood up.

4. Anthony James

Anthony James Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    BJK and audi_328 like this.
  5. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Nice! Static shows are great, but even better is to see and hear them on the road...when I can, I like to show up early just to be there as cars are arriving, being set up, etc. Rallies, however, are the best!

That 911 rally car was cool, the owner was letting kids sit in it for pics, great to see. Actually I saw a few owners graciously letting kids sit in their cars for pics, including one of the Ferrari Dinos. Always love seeing that.

ronfrohock and Anthony James like this.