MN anyone??????? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

MN anyone???????

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Enzo, Nov 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    I'm from Hugo. While I don't have a f-car I do have a Lotus

2. Bob86ZZ4

Bob86ZZ4 Rookie

May 17, 2005
    St. Paul, MN
    A few years ago I found a guy with a older Ferrari, I'm not good at the models but I think it was a 250 maybe? It was like late 60's or very early 70's I think, red of course. He lived close to Summit and Dale. I happened to spot him messing around with it outside his garage. I haven't seen it since though I don't often make it down that alley.

3. Artvonne

Artvonne F1 Veteran

Oct 29, 2004
    NWA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Im west of the metro in Buffalo, with a 77 308 GTB. Hopefully up and running soon

4. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Enzo - You didnt miss much at Brainerd...got rained out so will be back up there in August and Sept. You interested in getting together for one of those dates? Also looking at Blawkhawk Farms with the Porsche club in Beloit WI come July 22nd if you want to come along.

Krowbar you interested in going as well when the car gets done? I love having more ferraris up there....makes standing on the pitwalls more interesting.

5. tifosi308

tifosi308 Karting

Jul 1, 2005
    Midwest
    I'm in the Minneapolis area with a 77 308 GTB. I'm looking forward to WOI again on August 27th!

Lee - Did you have the Boxer that I was parked next to at the show? I think we talked about ordering the Boxer style mirrors for our 308 from GT Car Parts.

6. John_G

John_G Rookie

Dec 27, 2004
    Canton, TX.
    Full Name:
    John Gislason
    There was one, as of just a few years ago when I moved from the area, just south on River Rd from Princeton Ave. Just north of there was a Rolls.

High dollar neighborhood that you would never normally go thru or find, unless you tour the Great River Road (east bank).

7. Carsonp

Carsonp Formula 3

Sep 29, 2004
    Minnesota - NW subs
    Full Name:
    Carson Partain
    Im in minnesota! northwest suburbs (corcoran)

dont have an Fcar but if someone would like to give me their 308 or 328 id be glad to take it :D