MODENA EUROSPORTS | Platino level Ferrari Service in Ft Lauderdale | FerrariChat

MODENA EUROSPORTS | Platino level Ferrari Service in Ft Lauderdale

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Cantering1, Mar 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cantering1

Cantering1 Karting

Mar 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Miguel A Serrano
    Good morning Florida Ferraristas,

It is a great pleasure to share my great experience with a Ferrari service shop in Southeast Florida; MODENA EUROSPORTS in Ft Lauderdale.

I sent them a preserved 1898 Mondial T for a 30k major service, after being garaged for 15 yrs. The car was pristine and my intention was to show in the preservation class, so the level of care and professionalism required would be maximum. I've to admit to be nervous, as this would be the true acid test for any shop. Danny, the owner, was very open to discuss the scope and strategy of this major service, which also included many other wearable items. He allowed me to procure the parts, whcih I like to do in order to document provenance, find best pricing and expedite. Through out the project the communication was two-ways and very effective, many other items came up, but all addressed within reasonable pricing.

The service was executed to perfection, including some preservation work done. Not a single new scratch, not a single nut or bolt missing. The car runs like new. They do have knowledge on preservation and restoration of these cars. Its been four months, 600 miles and two Concorso events, and not one single drop of oil in my garage floor.

Below I share a few photos of the car at the Ferrari Concorso Palm Beach (Dec '21) and the Cavallino Classic 2022, on which the car was awarded Platino consecutively. I can't guarantee future performance, but I'm very demanding and can say I'm very happy with the performace and price I got from Modena Eurosports, so recommended...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

papou and Graz like this.
  2. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Agree 100% with the service at Modena Eurosports. They are friendly, professional and extremely competent. Recommend them highly without reservation.

papou likes this.
  3. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    good to know guys. thanks

4. bocaspyder360

bocaspyder360 Karting

Jan 18, 2008
    do they work on the newer models 2005 F430? I know some shops dont have the right computers for the new cars

5. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Yes

bocaspyder360 likes this.
  6. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Yes. He has the Leonardo. He services newer cars also.

Highly recommend him..

7. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    Thanks for the info, may call them about my sticky buttons....

8. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross
    He can also repair the FF, California, Speed sensor problem.