Mohegan Sun parking question | FerrariChat

Mohegan Sun parking question

Discussion in 'New England' started by CoreyNJ, Jul 14, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    So I have a work thing late September at Mohegan Sun, I'm thinking of taking my GT3 or my Ferrari. I have never been to Mohegan Sun so I have no idea what the parking situation is and I don't want to get a door ding or worse. Worse case I'll just bring my Lexus.

Thanks,
    Cheers,
    Corey

2. jerbear27

jerbear27 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 12, 2022
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I take my 430 down there here and there as I’m local.

Valet the car for free, give the guy $20 and ask if you can park it out front. I’d park in the Sky Valet unless you’re staying overnight. If you park at the hotel valet, might be a longer wait depending on day/time and what events are going on.

Plenty of signs. Easy to find.

Let me know if any questions.

3. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Not sure If I'm staying overnight yet, but if I do where should I park then?

Thanks,
    Cheers,
    Coreu

4. jerbear27

jerbear27 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 12, 2022
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    There’s a valet at the hotel as well. The line may be longer depending on your time of arrival and what events are going on. For example, if you arrive after 3pm on a Friday and there is a big concert that night, that’s when everyone is showing up and checking into the hotel for the night. So the line and wait to valet your ca will be longer. Here’s a map. Red is the sky valet. Blue is the hotel valet.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

They park the exotic stuff out front all the time. Here’s a few at the hotel valet last time I went:

Image Unavailable, Please Login