Mondial 3.2 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Mondial 3.2

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by MondialNeil, Oct 19, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. moysiuan

moysiuan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2005
    Canada
    #26 moysiuan, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The Mondial 3.2 looks exceptional, although I have a cab, I think the coupe also has unique and beautiful lines as well. The look is enhanced in the unusual colours (although mine is red). Sounds odd, but I bet this would look good in a dark green with a brown interior, like some 70's Porches...

Too bad the car wasn't used in racing more routinely, it needs more pedigree to get the attentions it deserves. Most of the ferrari street cars and grand tourers of their era don't have the same viceral appeal as their race bred bretheren. So Mondial is destined to be a footnote in ferrari history, and will likely not have a collector following as a result. But with the passage of time, they are getting scarce, maybe the timeless style will capture the next generation of collectors who might hold the 80's in their memory more than current baby boom does.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. jonathan.mccall

jonathan.mccall Karting

Jan 25, 2008
    N.Ireland
    Full Name:
    Johnny Mccall
    #27 jonathan.mccall, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi Neil!

I think the angles have to be right when taking pics of just about any car, Esp detailed ones.

I use the 1st two pics as screen savers, one on my pc and the other on my laptop.

The others i took of my own Mondial at The North West Circuit in Co Antrim.

I rem the angles and well i think they turned out ok.

Any luck with your rear window???

Regards Johnny

3. Davidoff32

Davidoff32 Rookie

Oct 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marco
    djs308 and moysiuan like this.
  4. Chris Mondi

Chris Mondi Rookie

Oct 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Chris Riedinger
    I also agree that it’s difficult to appreciate this car in photos. In person , it’s every bit the Italian exotic...and judging by the looks, thumbs up, people always wanting to ask me questions....the general public agrees. Here’s mine taken from a higher angle

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

djs308 likes this.