Most sought after models?? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Most sought after models??

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by navygakman, Nov 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Kyosho 365 and 512 are different - lights, font and rear, engine covers, engine, mufflers, exhaust, wheels. I have a pair in black and red. Undersides are different, too.

2. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Mule - cool, but....you're too busy to do a little dusting? :)

BTW - more details for Andreas below, posted by Ian during the time stamp problem.

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Dust? That's road grime. One other thing, I don't think you can get both cars in the same exterior / interior color combo. My black 365 has a red interior, black 512 is tan. Red 365 has tan interior, red 512 has black.

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Thanks guys for pointing out the differences between 365 and 512. I agree that does qualify as a second and different model. Not just a different paint job.

5. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    I think I am right to say that the actual 365 Boxer was a little shorter and / or narrower than the 512 - and I don't think Kyosho bothered to reflect this as they used exactly the same casting on both models for the rear engine cover. Pity, as otherwise the 365 would be just about perfect (as is their lovely Daytona).

John