My 308 story | Page 4 | FerrariChat

My 308 story

Discussion in '308/328' started by Thomas Magnum, Apr 21, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Dropped the QV off at Sport, Classic and Competition's new location in Abita Springs, LA. Wade Nunez will do the belts, and troubleshoot some electrical gremlins common to the cars. I've had her just over two years now and thoroughly enjoyed the 4k miles we've traveled together so far.

Congrats to Wade and Lori on their homecoming and fantastic new facility!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. JohnnyTS

JohnnyTS Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2012
    Pretoria East, RSA
    Full Name:
    John
    Great story Mark, the kid reminds me of myself back in the late 80's, only that I never had a chance to drive in one.

cheers
    Johnny

3. st@ven

st@ven F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2008
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Nice thread! One remarkt: Only 4K miles in two years? Think about all the smiles you've missed out on. Please put more on her next year:):)

4. JohnnyTS

JohnnyTS Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2012
    Pretoria East, RSA
    Full Name:
    John
    4 k miles in 2 years is spot on for a weekend fun car, thats more or less what I cover with my 328...

5. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
  6. Bee Jay

Bee Jay Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2004
    Lompoc, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Bernard E. Jones
    Hey, I met Thomas Magnum, a fellow Air Force veteran, and Ferrari owner at Concourso Italiano a couple of weeks ago. Good looking young man, great to talk to. It was great meeting you. I'm in the 348 forum, but I don't post or lurk there much anymore. There are some crazies over there, so I fit right in. Here is my "my car has arrived" thread:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/348-355-sponsored-bradan/160639-my-car-here-finally.html
    Bee Jay

7. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thanks for finding me here Bee Jay. I looked for you in the 348 forum but didn't use your creative way of spelling "BJ" while searching.

It was great to meet you and your wife at Concorso. I'll be in touch when out your way again.

Also enjoyed your linked thread. I too share your enthusiasm and owning a Ferrari has definitely been a blessing, despite recent challenges.

Mark