My bizarre cat | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My bizarre cat

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Nibblesworth, Dec 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Our cat, J.W. Elliott (so hate boring names...two previous felines were Ms. Plum and Holland)...is a total freak about water. Two or three times a day she will howl until you turn the tub on just a little bit so she can get her head under the water and let it beat her in the back of the head. She will do this until she is soaked.

Or when I lie down, she will bolt from whereever she is in the house, jump on the bed, walk up by body until her friggin' fish ass mouth is right in front of mine then she will lie down with both paws on either side of my neck. After four or five yawns that smell like cat turd, she will go to sleep until I feel like getting up for something. Bizzare.

2. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    >Cat is crazy!

Thinks the "normal" human (_owner

>Nibblesworth, You should give the cat some catnip, it should calm her down . . . So I heard.

Other FC posts, indicate "normals" think drugs are responsible for "crazy" behavior.
    I am in accord with you. Drugs are responsible for "normal" behaviour.

>Strange little bastard....

"Strange" is completely normal. "Normal" is completely reliable ... to owners.

>He also eats only the heads of his kill.

Between yours and mine they finish 1.

>My cat kills small game prety much constantly

Ever heard a rabbit screeeeeeeaaaaaam?
    It's like an organic tubi at 16000 rpms and slightly
    less eclectic than cats meowing during _the season

4. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    >Our cat, J.W. Elliott (so hate boring names...two previous felines were Ms. Plum and Holland)...
    >is a total freak about water. Two or three times a day she will howl until you turn the tub on just
    >a little bit so she can get her head under the water and let it beat her in the back of the head.
    >She will do this until she is soaked.

Funny, especially considering most cats avoid water.
    Mine likes licking the bathtub tiles after a shower

5. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Wow Ferrari that cat Baily is beautiful. I have 4. Tabasco, found in my driveway one night when I was unpacking my car from vac. Archie, rescued from where I used to work. Inky, rescued from a kill shelter, and Hemingway also rescued from the shelter with Inky. Hemingway, usually just called Hemi is Polydactyl (Dont know if its spelled right) You know, he has an extra toe on each foot. Pretty cool. Believe me they are all nuts. Tabasco loves to drink H2O from the bathroom faucet with the water pouring all over his head. He is 9 years old and he still hasnt figured out if he just would turn his head sideways he could drink without getting soaked. Archie just sleeps all the time but when all of a sudden he gets in one of those moods, he wants to sit on your lap purr like crazy and bury his head in your armpit. Hemi runs away from me all the time. I cant approach him, but if you are sitting on the bowl he wants to be your best friend. Last but not least Inky. He's a real kook. Inky and Hemi are both still kittens so they rumble all day (and most of the night) long. Even though Inky is the smallest he has no problem attacking the other 3. Best of all though is when Im on Ferrari chat, Inky sleeps on my shoulder.

6. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Awesome thread, keep the posts coming! Iggy, one of our most entertaining cats had to headbutt everyone in the room, he was just the size of a house cat. He would climb whatever he could to get as eye level as possible so he could give you a thump and a nuzzle.

I grew up with 4-7 cats for most of my life until I left the house at 19. I was very allergic but constant exposure eventually built up my tolerance. I slowly stopped taking the medication for about 6 months to a year and no problems to this day.

Baily is gorgeous, whatever Baily is. Bloody huge!

Sunny

7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    my g/f's cat loves water and doesn't mind baths. cat used to attack my trees so i'd keep the water bottle handy to spray her and she enjoyed it!

8. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Gorgeous cat...what is it with some of them and water? JW Elliott just about was in the shower with me this morning...total freak.

9. JMJ575M

JMJ575M Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2002
    Chain of Lakes Regio
    Full Name:
    J Michael Jordan
    I've had cats since shortly after I'd gotten married. As I type, Chief is on my lap. I live in basically a rehabbed fishing shack that's on pylons and from time to time have trouble with small mammals getting under and even into the house. This spring some unfortunate mice made a bad decision and entered the arena. I first become coizant of them when, as I watched, Chief ambushed one and immediately presented it to his concubine, Princess. The wild Mouse parties began! I eventually managed to extract the mouse, much the worse for wear, to the outside. In the following few weeks the two of them would have wild mouse parties every few days. I'd usually find out they'd had one by stepping on a detached head or other body part in the morning. The climax of these parties was when I was away for the USGP. My neighbor and her son came over to check on the two of them and found an expired rodent right along side my computer mouse. They were not happy.

10. mechanka

mechanka Karting

Apr 27, 2003
    Full Name:
    Anka
    #35 mechanka, Dec 12, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    What happens when you have

1) nothing to do

2) a sharp knife

3) a large lime

4) a patient cat

5) too much tequila

6) and it's football season?

Scroll down for answer...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    We have 2, male, yellow tabbies. One is named, Butter, the other, Scotch. They both bring their prize kills into the bathroom tub and play with them awhile before they eat them. At least cleanup is just a rinse of the tub. Also, the only way my cats will drink is from the tub faucet.

12. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    My cat jumped in the shower with me once, creepy.