News

My Ferrari models plus others

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by KEFLON, Feb 16, 2004.

1. KEFLON

KEFLON Rookie

Feb 1, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Faisal
    #1 KEFLON, Feb 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi I build scale model cars, planes, helicopters, spaceships etc.... u name it, but recently Ive been dedicating my love for Ferrari in trying to build every kit out there.

I ve got most of what ive built already on my mates web site with plenty more to come:
    http://www.ravemessenger.co.uk/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=8

At the mo I'm building an F40 which is coming along nicely
    Heres some pics to show u the progress so far:

Comments welcome
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    This must be a prototype F40 due to the 5 gills, but it looks good! and welcome to the site!

4. KEFLON

KEFLON Rookie

Feb 1, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Faisal
  5. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    good eye!

KEFLON - Can you tell me the steps you take for the body paint, and what brand of paint u use. I always seem to **** up the paint job. Yours looks great!

6. KEFLON

KEFLON Rookie

Feb 1, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Faisal
    Heres the process:
    First I sand down the mould lines and smooth over the wet & dry starting from a 400 and moving upto a 1200 2 coats of white primer once fully dry I use 1200 to smooth surface, The 3 mist coats of Tamiya Italian Red then 2 wet coats.

once u dun all this u shld polish and wax the surface then spray clear but i haven't got to that yet.

By the way thanks!

7. To remove this ad click here.