My New 2012 FF. Missing items needed. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My New 2012 FF. Missing items needed.

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by kjnana, Sep 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Well, a group 49 battery is what fits. But if weight is your concern, here's what you need.
    https://braillebattery.com/products/i49cs-1
    You will however need a dedicated lithium charger.

2. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    Anyone ever take the time to hunt down the power leechers?

AshAP likes this.
  3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    if you mean what sucks the battery - all i can say is ive owned my car since new 2012. for the first 4 or 5 years i ate through batteries. in the past few years ive been on the same battery. dont know if its the battery or maybe having all the latest software updates for the car..but i can leave my FF off the tender for 3 weeks and it starts up. was never able to do that in the early years

R J and gh0st0 like this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    So I just bought this one with adapter; hopefully I understood the thread correctly and got the proper one;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Which model year is your incoming FF? That’s a late MY charger for the external charge port. I can’t remember the exact year of the changeover but I think it might be 15/16. there’s a thread on it here somewhere if you take a look. The earlier cars had an internal charge port inside the trunk and use the plug I posted eBay links to earlier in this thread.

You’ve got the correct CTEK charger. Most owners seem to go for the 5 or 7 amp chargers (avoiding the 3 amp ones). I have the 5 amp like you’ve got there and it’s been fine.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  6. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Yes I also bought the little cable too;) Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk