My new 355 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My new 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by geno355, May 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. geno355

geno355 Karting

Jul 5, 2007
    Winchester, KY
    Full Name:
    Geno Kearney
    Thanks to all for the kind words. Hail to Enzo, and Long Live Ferrari !!!

I shall now resume my usual position as King of the Lurkers (17 posts in 2 years).

Geno

2. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #27 4REphotographer, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just saw this thread and knew I would have to go dig up some pictures. This very car was the one that is responsible for my obsession today. I've always loved cars, but as soon as Joao moved in next door to me about 6 or 7 years ago my fate was sealed. The first time I got to sit in a Ferrari was in this car and my first ride was in the passenger seat. I was about 12 and ripping through the back-country roads of VA for about 30 minutes had me shaking a bit afterward. Very sad to see it go, I am hoping in about 7 years I will be able to get my own.

Geno you are a very lucky guy.

I do apologize my photography skills 6 years ago aren't what they are today.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. geno355

geno355 Karting

Jul 5, 2007
    Winchester, KY
    Full Name:
    Geno Kearney
    I do feel lucky. Very lucky. I keep wandering out to the barn to see if it's really there. I've loved'em since I was a kid, but wasn't able to get my first 'til I was 42. I started with a 328 like Joao, then progressed to a 348, then a 355. This will likely be where I stop, as I need to plan for retirement and stop buying toys. I likely would have stopped here anyway, as I'm a hidden headlights guy, and I doubt they're coming back. I hope you get yours soon. Thanks very much for sharing those pics!

Best of luck,

Geno

4. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Fantastic!! :D:D

5. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ